Distinctive avenues for natural light brighten up every room of this contemporary home. From white oak hardwood floors to extra high ceilings with unique architectural details, this home was carefully designed to create a modern take on light and airy. For the moments when natural light isn’t available, this home compensates with LED-integrated light fixtures and a state-of-the-art light control system. Stainless steel accents and custom metal railings provide the perfect complement to the crisp white walls and cabinetry of the interior and the dark, bold design of its exterior.
- Pine tongue-and-groove at the entry and the clerestory
- Powered windows
- Integral step light system
- Heated tile floors in the master bathroom
- Textured glass sink in the powder bath
- Full-height granite kitchen backsplash
- Oversized kitchen island with integrated granite table