Characterized with traditional yet sophisticated features, this home is designed to invoke a warm and inviting atmosphere. By combining a variety of wood, stone, tile, and metal elements, the richness of this design comes together in a way that will leave guests feeling comfortable and welcome. The view from the living room is perfectly complemented with floor to ceiling windows that are framed in with the same medium stained woods found throughout the house, while nearly 1300 sq. feet of deck and patio space allow the homeowners to make the most of their golf course view. With warm colors on walls, cabinetry and finishes this home of over 4000 sq. feet of finished space is both cozy and refined.
- Custom Barn Doors Throughout
- Custom Painted And Glazed Cabinetry
- Custom Wire Distressed Cabinetry
- Cabinetry With Integrated Lighting Throughout
- Zero Threshold Master Shower
- 8’ Tall Knotty Alder Doors Throughout